Body temperature monitoring – Small. Light. Transportable.
DataTherm® II – the 24 h temperature monitor with the extended measurement range.
This temperature monitor is essential for every rescue. Spot hypothermia and monitor its progress.
- continuous temperature monitoring every 5 seconds
- temperature saved at selected intervals that are set by the user
- with computer connection and analysis software
- audible and visual high and low temperature alarms
- 140 memories
- exceptionally wide measurement range:
17 °C to 45 °C
- splash proof
- small, portable, lightweight
- monitor can be fixed to the patient’s clothing using a clip system or Velcro® strips
- thin, ultra-flexible sensor is easy to fix under the arm or in the groin area
- also suitable for rectal and oesophageal measurement
- packed in a storage case with full array of user accessories